Prancing Pony Brewery – Production Assistant
We’re looking for a team member to help us in our packaging production area. This is an entry (junior) role and is an opportunity to work with a great team and a great beer brand.
Any experience in a fast-moving manufacturing environment (e.g. food processing) will be highly regarded, but more important is a good attitude and a willingness to work reliably and to learn and grow in this role. Training will be provided to the right candidate and there’s great potential for development.
- Packing cans into cartons.
- Stacking pallets
- Cleaning and sanitising kegs, tanks, and equipment
- Filling kegs
- End-of-Day cleaning and sanitising of the packaging area
- General clean up tasks in both packaging and brewery areas
- Assisting with set-up of equipment
- Preparing cartons and other packaging materials (gluing, bar coating, etc.)
- Additional duties as required
- Team player
- High school certificate
- Punctual, reliable and flexible with work load
- An attitude for hygienic work and work environments
- Positive attitude, get the job done
- Attention to detail and ability to change tasks quickly.
- Ability to work reliably to instructions and procedures
- Safety conscious and adhering to all safety procedures
- Able to complete repetitive tasks including stacking cartons, lifting, bending and twisting for extended periods of times (e.g. 2-3 hours at a time)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Precision in task execution
- Some experience in a similar brewery role
- Forklift licence
- Basic computer skills
An introduction letter and resume can be addressed to Corinna, and forwarded to: