We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive full-time Chef or Cook to join our busy kitchen, located at our Brewery in Totness (near Mt Barker).
Ideally, you have an eye for detail, a passion for food and most importantly you love preparing meals that represents value, tastes great and provide our customers with a sense of ‘quality and wholesomely good food’.
Skills and Experience:
– Preparation and cooking of food in readiness for a busy service
– Maintaining our 5-star Hygiene rating and uphold safety requirements
– Keeping the kitchen in an immaculate state
– Development of outstanding food offerings using a ‘reduce waste’ philosophy
– Working with all FOH and kitchen staff members in the delivery of the best culinary experience
The successful applicant will be confident in their skills, motivated to perform, and will need to demonstrate:
– Experience working in a hands-on busy kitchen
– Uncompromising attitude towards high food quality, presentation, and safety
– Strong communication skills and grace under pressure
– Excellent planning skills and the ability to think on your feet
– Trade cooking qualifications are considered favourably
– Availability on week days, nights, weekends, and for split shifts
In return, we provide a friendly working environment, a competitive salary, beer allowance and highly discounted retail offers.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and have their own transport.
An introduction letter and resume can be addressed to Corinna, and forwarded to: